What is it and who is it for?
The Photo Brunch weekend workshops are fun and easy-to-understand photography courses aimed at creative business owners and bloggers worldwide teaching you how to improve your photography and use it effectively in your business. The courses are designed to give you confidence in using your photography equipment, empowering you to take great photos that represent your brand, and that are unique and eye-catching.
There are currently 152 million blogs in the world - a huge amount which makes the use of images on blogs and websites more important than ever, especially with visual social media platforms such as Pinterest and Instagram around.
Photography plays an essential role in marketing and making you stand out from the crowd, so it is becoming much more important to learn how to use photography to your advantage.
What you’ll learn and get out of it:
- how to master your camera
- photograph in manual mode
- understand exposure
- applying technical and visual photography techniques, as well as composition
- editing skills
- how to integrate images into social media for your blog or business to get the best results
- create great content for your blog or business which you can use straight away
- meet new people, network, collaborate
- have fun!
What the days look like:
- learning and teaching
- mastering your camera
- putting your new knowledge into practise through exercises
- editing your photos
- building on and strengthening your skills learned on day one, gaining more confidence
- creating photos for your brand with practical support and help
- how to best use photos on your blog, website and social media; how images can help you gain exposure and build your brand
- more advanced and detailed visual and editing techniques if you feel confident taking in more information
What to expect:
- a fun and relaxed working environment
- easy-to-understand advice and help, no need to feel intimidated
- learn the basics from scratch as well as some more advanced techniques that even beginners can understand
- handbook with all the information and practical exercises
- goodie bags with lots of amazing content from our sponsors
- lots of tasty food and drinks to keep you going
Note: The workshop will only take place with a minimum of 10 people. So if you want to sign up for the Photo Brunch, make sure you share the news and invite friends, so it will actually take place.
(In case less than 10 people sign up, you will be refunded of course).
If this sounds like it's for you go to the shop to book your spot.