1. I held my second Photo Brunch in Covent Garden. Again, it was great and I really enjoyed sharing advice, helping everyone out with their photography, and getting to know them over coffee/tea. The next Photo Brunch is open for booking now as well - it will be on 29 March.
2. + 5. I obviously really like those flowers. And they go well with my new notebook - spring always puts me in the mood for red, pink, white, and lots of pastels…
3. Elephant & Castle in the late afternoon before the sun went down. I love this view, especially on a sunny day.
4. Documenting the circus has been lots of fun - great colours and light. It’s so exciting to see what’s going on behind the scenes, it almost feels surreal. It’s like being in a different world when you’re there as ‘part’ of the circus. I couldn’t live and work in the circus though - going back into ‘real’ life feels good after spending lots of time there. I’ll share more about this project soon.
6. I got to be part of a food photography shoot for the Sunday Times Magazine, which has been a great experience. Read more about it here.
So, this has been February. Now that I'm consciously looking back at the month again, I feel like 'man, time goes by way too fast'. I always felt like this when I last did my monthly Instagram series.
What have you been up to this month?